Beekeeping Forums banner

New addition

3K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  T.J. 
#1 ·
at 5:43 am on 3/4/2012 Naomi Denise Hofacker (hows that for a last name) was born to my Daughter and her husband:yahoo:

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
2nd 1 , my other daughter gave birth 2 months ago to a son, so Im grandpa 2 times now (hmm ever get that "gettin old" feeling):lol:

#15 ·
Zookeep
I wouldn't have thought you were old enough to be a grandpa! :grin:
In Israel we say Mazal Tov (literally translated to mean "Good Luck"). May both your grandchildren be sources of much Mazal Tov to you.

#18 ·
2nd 1 , my other daughter gave birth 2 months ago to a son, so Im grandpa 2 times now (hmm ever get that "gettin old" feeling):lol:
You'll find that actually they'll give you that "gettin' young" feeling...suddenly your back interested in the funny looking bug crawling across the table at McDonalds, flowers take on a whole new "newness", clouds are faces and rabbits and dogs again, you find yourself still watching "Blues Clues" when everyone else has left the room, Legos are interesting again, reading intellectual books like "Dora and the Princess Toad" (or the like), etc., etc.,. You also get a pass to act a bit strange at times and everyone thinks your funny (your grandkids think your hilarious and are the only ones that really matter). :smile: But, is this preparing us for Shakespeare's "second childhood"???? :shock:

Ed

#23 ·
congratulations.

also to add to what Intheswamp was saying : when you finish with all the fun stuff and you get them good and hyper.......you can go home and go to bed and send them back home with their parents :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.