Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Me and my wife have been beekeepers for 24 hours now :grin:. We live in suburban area in Finland, Northern Europe. Excellent forum you have here, lots of ideas and advise.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome!

Lots of newbies here, myself included. I've got a whopping 2 weeks under my belt :)

lots of good and helpful people here.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Welcome verney, glad you came aboard, I'm new at this also but have learned a lot since I came on forum.

kebee

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome verney(mr. & mrs)Lots of good folk here and more gathering everyday. Jim

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome verney and Ms. Verney! Congratulations on your new honey bee family. My husband and I are in our second year as beekeepers. So much to learn and so worth every bit of effort. These little creatures are amazing! I am Finnish, but have never been there. It seems so beautiful. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Welcome to both Verneys. 24 years if beekeeing for each of you adds up to 48. And you call yourselves
"New beekeeper from Finland" Where does that leave the rest of us?. :rolling:
Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
welcome to the forum verney:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Efmesch, you made the same mistake I did before going back to the OP. He said 24 hours, not years. :D

PS. Welcome, Verney. I had a brother named Vernie. He passed in 1977.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Efmesch, you made the same mistake I did before going back to the OP. He said 24 hours, not years. :D .
I think that the time has come for me to make a visit to the optometrist---or to go for a retraining course in reading English. Next thing you know I'll be seeing bee's eggs and calling them queen larvae. :oops:
Well, at any rate, I think I can manage a conversation with a couple that has 48 hours of combined beek experience and sound like maybe I know something. :rolling:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts