Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, looking forward to reading a lot of these posts and learning. This is my first year beekeeping. I live next to the Cuyahoga National Valley Park.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Hey mjrice:
Welcome aboard to the best little (and friendliest) bee forum to bee found. Lots of great folks here and questions usually get answered quickly.
Timely advice is usually the most helpful (it has been for me :mrgreen: )

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, like I posted separately, my first hive, which are carnolians, are doing well. I'll be inspecting them tomorrow and hopefully putting on my first super soon. They are sure a lot different now than when I hived that package at the end of April; so much more going on.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
What a jolt I had when I seen your name. I know a couple here in NC, who have been friends many years. They are Mike and Jill Rice. They don't keep bees. I couldn't figure why they had joined the forum. :D

Welcome and I'm glad we have your location, as that cleared it up for me.

You have to be good people, cause they sure are. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome mjrice:
I too, am a newbee-in north central Ohio, about 15 miles north of Mansfield. I'm learning lots from this forum, and hope to see more posts from another buckeye. This is a great place to have your questions answered. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Erie, PA, so we should have similar climate issues. I think you'll like this forum.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Grew up myself near Cleveland, still have a lot of friends there. Being next to "The Valley" should be a good place for bees.

JC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts