New Blog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slowmodem, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I'm not sure what kind of record keeping I'm going to end up doing with the bees. Probably a lot of dates like when flowers bloom, when feed is put on, when medicine is given, weather, etc. And, since I'm kind of flu-ey today and laid up, I thought I'd get around to doing the blog thing so others can get a good laugh looking at my learning experiences. I hope to get a better camera and video recorder (other than my telephone) so I can add better quality pictures. But for now, what I have is good enough for learning the basics, I suppose.

The link is http://gregsbees.blogspot.com and I'll be adding things periodically as they happen.

2. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Good stuff Greg. :thumbsup:
    I viewed your blog and left a comment. Hope it posted, had trouble figuring out the two words you have to type to prove I'm not a robot. :lol:

3. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I didn't know there was one. I'll have to try to work on that. But thanks for looking! :)

Add: I looked for an adjustment for the letters and there is none. So I sent them a nastygram about it. I now evildoers are getting more sophisticated, but there's no need to go to extremes. geeze.

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

You already have a blog here on the forum, and would likely get better exposure by using it.

5. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Actually Iddee's got a point. I started one here with a few stories I wrote and darned, last time I checked I think between them there's almost 100,000 views! :shock:
    Never dreamt that anything I had to say would be interesting enough for folks to read! :lol:

6. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

I'll have to check into that! Thanks :D