Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I just found this site and am brand new to this hobby/art. I am glad to have a place to talk to experts and learn as I go. I have caught two swarms recently with the help of an also new beekeeping freind. My hope is to learn and become comfortable around them and maybe even get some honey at some point in the next few years.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome from the UK. Sounds like a promising start. If you are doubtful about anything a post on 101 will get you good advice.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Greetings on your joining us in the forum. :hi:
just like it takes a while to feel comfortable and find your way around the intricacies of the forum, it'll take a while to get the feel of comfort with bees. Treat them right and they'll reward you with more than just honey.
Wish you much success. :grin:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome! This is a great place to learn a lot and get questions answered fast, that's always nice in a forum. What a fun way to start, capturing swarms!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Welcome Buzz and good luck with your swarms. Getting started with free bees is the way to go.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Greetings from another Buckeye - where in the state do you hail from?
I just joined here myself, but I believe you will find it rather pleasant and informative - no attitudes, straight answers

·
Registered
419 Posts
WHAT'DA YOU MEAN NO ATTITUDES HERE!?!?!

We've all got attitudes here... ...just they are friendly, positive ones!

(as you can tell, we are oh, so, serious about it too!)

You've found the best forum for beekeeping online. Welcome!
Where are you in Ohio? I am in Amherst, about ~20 miles west of Cleveland.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome Buzz, being here is a time well spent:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts