New Gadgets

Discussion in 'Bee News' started by Marbees, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Marbees

Marbees Member

2. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Looks good Marbees, but I'm a little technologically challenged. I'm still trying to figure out how come I can turn the ignition and start my truck without the key! :shock: :lol:

3. CharlieB

CharlieB New Member

I would just get honey all over it. I can throw my cell phone against a wall and it would stick.:cry:

4. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

I can see it now--a new topic for threads--questions about how to handle your automated wi-fi RFID hive record-keeper. The questions will come in fast and furious. Where will we get the forum members to provide answers? :mrgreen:

5. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood New Member

Do we know what the price tag is for this gadget? I would suggest an app for our smartphones that would do the same. I'm not speaking for myself. My cell phone could qualify as an antique.

6. riverbee

riverbee Active Member

wow marbees that is quite the gadget. i don't even own a cell phone anymore, so like perry i would be 'technologically challenged', with that thing:grin:
    i think i shall stick to my simple means of using a digital recorder and/or a fat kids pencil and a piece of paper :lol:

7. Zookeep

Zookeep Active Member

lol CharlieB if I were you I would be happy you can get the phone to leave your hands, with the bee glue in some of my hives I just stick my hive tool to the side of my leg ( if Im lucky enough to get it out of my hands) I wont even bring my phone out of the van for that reason I can imagine what this gadget would look like in a short time.

8. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

My problem would be teaching the bees to use the darn thing.

9. pturley

pturley New Member

Let your grandkids teach them!:lol:

Funny you should mention that... During a cutout last Saturday, I bent over and my phone fell out of my shirt pocket directly into the honey comb bucket! (If you want to talk old, it is either a 1st or 2nd generation Razor!) I cleaned it up as much a possible with a damp rag, but there is still a faint aroma of honey!

10. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member