Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Looks good Marbees, but I'm a little technologically challenged. I'm still trying to figure out how come I can turn the ignition and start my truck without the key! :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
I can see it now--a new topic for threads--questions about how to handle your automated wi-fi RFID hive record-keeper. The questions will come in fast and furious. Where will we get the forum members to provide answers? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Do we know what the price tag is for this gadget? I would suggest an app for our smartphones that would do the same. I'm not speaking for myself. My cell phone could qualify as an antique.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
wow marbees that is quite the gadget. i don't even own a cell phone anymore, so like perry i would be 'technologically challenged', with that thing:grin:
i think i shall stick to my simple means of using a digital recorder and/or a fat kids pencil and a piece of paper :lol:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
lol CharlieB if I were you I would be happy you can get the phone to leave your hands, with the bee glue in some of my hives I just stick my hive tool to the side of my leg ( if Im lucky enough to get it out of my hands) I wont even bring my phone out of the van for that reason I can imagine what this gadget would look like in a short time.

·
Registered
419 Posts
My problem would be teaching the bees to use the darn thing.
Let your grandkids teach them!:lol:

I would just get honey all over it. I can throw my cell phone against a wall and it would stick.:cry:
Funny you should mention that... During a cutout last Saturday, I bent over and my phone fell out of my shirt pocket directly into the honey comb bucket! (If you want to talk old, it is either a 1st or 2nd generation Razor!) I cleaned it up as much a possible with a damp rag, but there is still a faint aroma of honey!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts