NEW PEOPLE ON THE FORUM`

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by riverrat, Jul 10, 2011.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Every day I get on the forum I see new people getting active on the forum this is GREAT!!!!! and exciting to see us not only grow in numbers but also grow and have the ones who have newly joined the forum to participate. :thumbsup: :Dancing:

2. G3farms

G3farms New Member

I agree, there is a bunch of great participation from new bees to old hands. I am really enjoying this as we grow. A big thanks to everyone here!!

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

As I just told Crackerbee, if the newbies don't ask questions, the old timers have nothing to post. Their posts are as important, if not more so, then the old timers. Let's encourage them to do even more.

4. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

As a new member, I wish to thank you folks for starting/hosting this forum. I'm on it every chance I get...sometimes several times a day...sometimes not for a couple of days. It all depends on my work, I drive truck-and some days drive my butt off-and some days sit around for hours waiting to be unloaded or loaded. I really enjoy participating and am learning a lot from other peoples questions, and the responses to them. Again, thanks.
    Rodger

5. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

Gunsmith, what you need is a laptop that can connect to a hot-spot so you can tune in while waiting. We enjoy your posts. :)

6. gunsmith

gunsmith New Member

efmesch:
    I do use a laptop with a cell phone air card. As long as I can get a decent cell phone signal, I can get on the net. Thanks for your kind words.