Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome everyone, I'm from Hungary

I got 120 colonies of bee, i made myself my wood beehives, but i found it not so good as i want it to be. I begin to work an another one, an isolant type of a beehive, and it seems it work nice. I found more than 30% brood, and the produce of honey was too much higher as in an other hive. Also i can see that the bees feel so much better inside that type of hive as in the older one. I would like to have about this a discussion with You, becouse i think that effectiveness will interest You too.
I'm waiting for Your observation.

Your's sincerely: pvchive kid

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes rgy, i can send you picture but only in private. Admin will be angry if i link here something.
One sec i send it to you in private.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
pvchive said:
Yes rgy, i can send you picture but only in private. Admin will be angry if i link here something.
One sec i send it to you in private.

I see you are new to the forum welcome. Please be an active contributing part of our community. If you truly want feedback on a product and you are not here to make a quick buck off the forum and then disapear you are more than welcome to post your link. As long as your not selling these and you just want opinions and observations on your design. We just dont need spammers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thx so my site is: **removed by admin**
dont be afraid to download the files it says evrything.
and guys did you heard about polyhives? becouse rgx told me he didn't know what is it :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
see working on that problem

for me it's working but im from hungary and it is a hungarian server.
gimme a min a try to correct it.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Got it. I think the site is **Removed by Admin**. The only way I can get it to work is to click on the link **Removed by Admin** and you get a message that says page won't display. Then, in the browser, delete the period before "pcvhive" and it displays.

There an English Power Point presentation. Seems you're selling these hives?

Walt

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
i am unable to open it. Would love to take a look at it

·
Registered
978 Posts
I get a security warning... something about potentially harmful software...

So perhaps just a description will have to work for now... how does an isolant type beehive vary from a wooden Langstroth type hive?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.