Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've been beekeeping a little under ten years in arkansas.i just found this app looks interesting I look forward to reading

·
Super Moderator
3,580 Posts
Well there is plenty to read, the oldtimers have faded away, but they come back and visit now and then. I pop in about once a week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I've been beekeeping a little under ten years in arkansas.i just found this app looks interesting I look forward to reading
I have a problem .Today was my first attempt at capturing a swarm .My problem is that when i shook the tree branch only half the bees went into the box. the bees re swarmed on the tree branch they were on in the beginning ,then the swarmed on the saw horse leg . How can i get them from the leg into the hive?

·
Super Moderator
3,580 Posts
I have a problem .Today was my first attempt at capturing a swarm .My problem is that when i shook the tree branch only half the bees went into the box. the bees re swarmed on the tree branch they were on in the beginning ,then the swarmed on the saw horse leg . How can i get them from the leg into the hive?
FInd the queen, put her in the box in a queen clip, and they will march right in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts