Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:Hello from SC! I'm just getting into beekeeping and need all the help i can get! i'm so excited!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome JUDELT. :hi:

You have found the friendliest bee forum around. A whole bunch of knowledgable folks here more than willing to share, so don't be bashful about asking questions.

Don't forget to check out the mini-chat at the top of the page. We usually have a good time there, and need more folks who aren't afraid to participate.

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Hello JUDELT:

Like gunny said: you've found a friendly place to learn. Ask lots of questions, contribute when you can. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome JUDELT :wave:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all! I have gotten lots of good info just browsing here, already. very good site!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Greetings JUDELT. :hi: :hi:
If you're anything like my grandson who is nearing the end of his first year with beekeeping, you'll have more questions than there are days in the year---you're lucky though, here everyone sees helping another to succeed as part of his own success.
We're with yo all the way. :yahoo:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome. I'm new myself. You've found this place so you're off to a good start. If you haven't joined your local association, you might consider that. I find that most of the time when I ask an experienced beekeeper a yes or no question, I get about 45 minutes of valuable information that I never thought to ask.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts