When i installed my bees 10 days ago i put in 1gal baggie feeders with a 4 inch spacer to keep the lid off the baggies. Four of the ten hives decided that that 4 inches was the perfect spot to build all the comb. This evening after work being the first day that the weather was not either raining or gale force winds for a while so I decided it was time to fix it. Between those four hives I cut out 18 pieces of comb that was 3 1/2" tall and 15 or so inches long. Probably 80% of all the bees in those hives were in that comb. I used only smoke and a ventilated jacket and recieved exactly ZERO stings. :thumbsup: There were many times i made newbie mistakes including droping comb:shock: and they just let me pick it up, brush them off it, and move on. I also removed those spacers and gave those hives jar feeders so they wouldnt do it again. Was gonna burn them dang spacers but remembered they will come in handy for mountain camp feeding in the winter but no more baggies for me.