Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They had a very nice article in the most recent ABJ in regards to the annual meeting of North Carolina beekeepers and the awarding of the very first North Carolina master beekeepers certificates. I am totally unfamiliar with the master beekeeping program could someone fill me in here on what this program is about????

·
Registered
68 Posts
The list is not quite up to date. Last night at the Guilford County Beekeepers meeting I had the pleasure of presenting Iddee with his Master Beekeeper Certificate on behalf of the North Carolina State Beekeepers Association.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Good job Iddee!! ahhhh Master Beekeeper Iddee that is :lol: :lol:

I know that is a pretty tough course to pass and requires a bunch of "teaching others" type work.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Idee has definitely been a good teacher to several people, including myself, and we were all very proud to see him awarded with the Master Beekeeper Certificate. Bee whisperer that he is, we couldn't have asked for a better teacher. :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congratulation Iddee !

Although I still hate the word "Master" in regards to anything, for some reason.

Murrell

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Thanks, folks. Having all the newbees asking questions gave me the incentive to study. If not for them, I would never have made it. They are what makes it all worthwhile.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The bad news is that the Master Beekeeper program is on hold until the North Carolina State Beekeepers can transition data from North Carolina State University. With the new legislative budget, cuts at N. C. State have forced them to cease providing support for the program.

·
Registered
583 Posts
congrats Iddee....ive certianly learned from you...an hope to continue to (do you tutor spelling...snicker) thanks man....so does this mean your like...yoda ????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts