I accidentally tried eating a live bee today. Can't say that I'd recommend it. During my hive inspection I grabbed a chunk of broken burr comb to chew on. There was bee stuck inside it somewhere and she let me have it on the inside of my cheek. Then while trying to get the stinger out I managed to squeeze the rest of the venom out. I actually had to go inside and use a mirror to get the stinger out. Now I look like i got a wisdom tooth removed. The experience definitely falls into the funny, but not fun category.