Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe this is the real stuff. Man is it good. Our first sample was sugar syrup honey but this is from a very strong hive that we have not been feeding. There was much more but we just took two frames to sample.

What a rush.

Am I officially in the club now?

Funny how this makes a swollen eye not so bad.:thumbsup:

Plant Wood Beehive Wood stain Natural material Rectangle Wood Floor Gas Apiary Food Tableware Table salt Salt Recipe Food Ingredient Cake Rectangle Cuisine

Food Tableware Ingredient Staple food Cuisine Tableware Drinkware Liquid Beer Solution

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Wow, very nice. Congratulations. You must be excited!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
That's it, you're in! :thumbsup:

That is some beautiful looking honey, both in the comb and in the jar!
Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Yankee11, boy I know how you feel about the honey, got my first 2 weeks ago and what a great taste it is, got 30 10 oz jars of honey that day, already sole or gave all of it away excepy my 3 jars of course.

kebee

·
Registered
385 Posts
That sure looks tasty....hopefully by next year I will have some...Good job. Tom

·
Registered
429 Posts
very nice! I've harvested 2 frames from my hives too, I couldn't stand it and had to get a taste. I'm eating honey on just about everything these days but the best thing to eat honey on is a spoon!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
YOU'RE THERE!!!!!! There's nothing sweeter than your first harvest. Next thing you know, you'll be ordering bottles and lids by the case. I didn't think I'd need that many, but the bees had other ideas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts