ok iddee I think we got ya beat on redneck out this way

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riverrat, Aug 1, 2010.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

I was at the redneck olympics AKA the fair. I was walking by the demolition derby grandstands as a guy was carrying a lady down the stairs in a frantic hurry. An officer stopped him at the base of the stairs and asked him what was wrong with the lady. He said get out of my way her water just broke. That little redneck going to have a story to tell for show and tell when he or she gets older. :thumbsup:

2. G3farms

G3farms New Member

I just wonder if he told his buddy up in the stands "hold my beer, my wife is having a baby!!" or "Dang it woman the race is a fixin to start"

3. beehandler

beehandler New Member

he was in a hurry to get her to the hospital so that he could get back before the race ended !!

4. riverrat

riverrat New Member

here is the kicker we walked up into the stands they was in the final heat for the winner. It Ended as she was getting in the car at the bottom of the stairs to go to the hospital

5. charmd2

charmd2 New Member

My son was born on opening day of bow season (white tailed deer). My water broke around 3:30 am, and I woke up hubby to tell him. His still sleeping reaction was, "Shhh. Go back to sleep. It did not, I've got deer hunting to do this morning."

He actually woke up and came with me to the hospital once he realized I was serious about going to the hospital alone.

6. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Yeah, Rat, ya beat me when you were in the Kansas floods.

[​IMG]

7. riverrat

riverrat New Member

im glad my little lady sent the pic of my good side to ya. I would have to take the new winders back out of the trailer house had she sent the other :D

8. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood New Member

Where's the smokes? You got the beer and mustard bottle!
    RR- we never knew you were such a handsome guy! :roll:

9. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Handsome is an understatement I prefer to be refered to as utterly stimulating eye candy for the female gender. :yahoo: As for the smokes the darned gal bout flipped the raft and dropped them into the water :D