I'm a new-bee. I installed a package about six weeks ago and have been doing weekly inspections since then. On my last inspection of the brood box, I see that about 6 1/2 of the frames are fully drawn out and there are lots of empty cells from emerged brood that are now reloaded with eggs. I also see newly capped brood and capped nectar stores throughout. I saw very little in the way of pollen stores which has me a bit concerned. Anyway, I built and added another deep brood chamber. Things seem to be OK, other than the pollen concern. Moving forward, what do I need to look for in the next weeks/months as I inspect the hive and how often is "too often" to be opening things up. Thanks! The more I do this the more I realize how little I know.