Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's our Garden... 8 Rows of Sweet Corn, Pumpkins, Cantalope, Peppers, Sweet Peas, Green Beans, Cucumbers and Tomatoes.

Planted it late but it's doing decent...

Now, I think these are Black Rasberries...Small like Rasberries and kinda seedy...but GOOD!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I don't know where St. Claire County is, but if I'm closer than Kansas, you would save yourself shipping costs by sending them here. I may even be persuaded to chip in on those costs. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Nice looking garden and set up DonMcjr.I got a surprise this spring,the 36 acres of woods and brush i bought last year, was covered with wild rasberries and blackberries, about made myself sick eating them when i was there. Going to put some hives there next spring, i'm thinking with all the blackberries, rasberries,sweet clover,sumac, redbud, dogwood,wild mints, aster, goldenrod and who knows what else, it should be good forage country for them.Also the land around it is the same for miles around:thumbsup: Jack

·
Registered
983 Posts
Nice looking garden and set up DonMcjr.I got a surprise this spring,the 36 acres of woods and brush i bought last year, was covered with wild rasberries and blackberries, about made myself sick eating them when i was there. Going to put some hives there next spring, i'm thinking with all the blackberries, rasberries,sweet clover,sumac, redbud, dogwood,wild mints, aster, goldenrod and who knows what else, it should be good forage country for them.Also the land around it is the same for miles around:thumbsup: Jack
That's a great menu for the bee resort Jack:lol: Your girls will love it:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts