Our Garden and Some Black Rasberries!

Discussion in 'General Gardening' started by DonMcJr, Jul 4, 2012.

1. DonMcJr

DonMcJr New Member

Here's our Garden... 8 Rows of Sweet Corn, Pumpkins, Cantalope, Peppers, Sweet Peas, Green Beans, Cucumbers and Tomatoes.

Planted it late but it's doing decent...

[​IMG]

Now, I think these are Black Rasberries...Small like Rasberries and kinda seedy...but GOOD!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood New Member

I don't think those look edible. You better send them to me to make sure!:lol:

3. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

I don't know where St. Claire County is, but if I'm closer than Kansas, you would save yourself shipping costs by sending them here. I may even be persuaded to chip in on those costs. :mrgreen:

4. crackerbee

crackerbee Member

I wish I could grow those blk.rasberries down here in Fla.

5. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Nice looking garden and set up DonMcjr.I got a surprise this spring,the 36 acres of woods and brush i bought last year, was covered with wild rasberries and blackberries, about made myself sick eating them when i was there. Going to put some hives there next spring, i'm thinking with all the blackberries, rasberries,sweet clover,sumac, redbud, dogwood,wild mints, aster, goldenrod and who knows what else, it should be good forage country for them.Also the land around it is the same for miles around:thumbsup: Jack

6. Marbees

Marbees Member

That's a great menu for the bee resort Jack:lol: Your girls will love it:thumbsup: