Started the season with 8 overwintered colonies (out of 9) but one had a drone layer. First swarm capture of the season fixed that and they built up nicely from there, was able to harvest a super off them despite thier early troubles. Caught some swarms an did some cutouts and at one point had 24 colonies. Queens from swarms this year were mostly duds and were slow to build. I've done some combining and discovered a queenless hive yesterday (the last of my genetics from California - GOOD RIDDANCE) so that one got busted down and bees/stores went to hives that needed it and also freed up some honey for me. I'm at 20 colonies now including 6 nucs in double 8-frame mediums. This exceeds my goal of 15. We spun 210 lbs of honey earlier this summer and I pulled the equivalent of 8 full supers yesterday. Estimating 240 lbs of honey from that plus the 100 lbs from an exceptionally productive colony I cut out of an abandoned house a few months ago. I only have one hive that needs feed and I still have feeders on nucs but they're pretty heavy. Feeling good about winter.