partner /wanted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fatbeeman, Apr 16, 2010.

1. fatbeeman

fatbeeman New Member

want a partner/50% for right person.
    Don

2. alleyyooper

alleyyooper New Member

Hey I'll be your partner, :thumbsup: send my 50% to Michigan. It is in the USA also.
    The USA is a mighty big place when it comes to looking for a partner ya know.

:mrgreen: Al

3. barry42001

barry42001 New Member

Hello Fatbeeman,
    Perhaps could you fill in a few details to the enourmously factless proposal you offered to, well not sure who, but a few facts would be nice, just a few-to sorta fill in the void of details??? :confused:
    Wait,, are you actually looking for a woman or reasonable fact simile--not sure I could help you on that particular point--please more details one way or another.

4. Omie

Omie New Member

Sorry Don, I'm happily married. :lol:

p.s. just kidding....can't wait to get my bees from you in the next week or two! :Dancing:

5. fatbeeman

fatbeeman New Member

no Barry not that hard just need someone will to go in half of going business not a wife or any thing along that line. they must have bee experence and will to invest money or combine there operation. but I know that is going to be hard to fill so will stop looking for now. leaning on more teaching students for now. thanks any way

6. Bens-Bees

Bens-Bees New Member

Hey fatbeeman, got a question for you... well two actually... 1) I think I remember seeing somewhere that your operation is down in GA, but whereabouts in GA? and 2) Can you give a really crude (not looking for too much detail here) idea of what your business model is (pollination, honey, packages, queens... what angle(s) do you work primarily to make money with your operation?

7. Iddee

Iddee New Member