Pest control fella know his bees............

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by G3farms, Mar 20, 2012.

1. G3farms

G3farms New Member

........yeah right!! Got a call from a very nice lady that was told by a very well known pest control company that she had honey bees in her house. She described what she was seeing and I told her they were definitely not honey bees but since I was looking at a job not too far away I would be more than happy to swing by in a couple of hours.

She told me the pest control guy said he knew what he was talking about since he had been doing this for seven years.

Mason bees.......building in the little plastic tubes that are put in a brick wall to let any condensation out. They looked like a sweat bee on steroids :lol:. Told her to look them up and that even some folks kept them. Gave her the forum address and to look up members that keep them in nesting boxes.

LOOKIE LOOKIE HERE COMES COOKIE..............:lol::lol:

2. jmblakeney

jmblakeney New Member

He's got one of them there edumacations and know his insects.:lol:

3. Omie

Omie New Member

Mason bees....they are good! :thumbsup:

4. riverrat

riverrat New Member

I think you find with most big exterminator companies will hire anyone who can pass a test to spray chemicals and fit into the last guy that quit or was fired's uniform and has the name Bob.:grin:

5. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

some have inhaled while working once too often???

6. Slowmodem

Slowmodem New Member

It probably won't be long and he'll have his own stupidity.....err...I mean reality show.