After....5 hours, 4 splinters, 3 broken nails, 2 sunburned areas and 1 entire roll of heavy duty all weather duct tape, my tomato house is built and peppers and tomatoes are in the ground. It's not much to look at, but I think it will get the job done. Reason I made my own instead of buying it was because I wanted it to be 4x7 and I couldn't find anything that size pre-made. Also, I wanted it to be easy to take down for the heat of summer (when it's not needed and hail will just beat it up) and for storing over winter. And so, I invented my own. I think I know just enough about woodworking and power tools to be dangerous. Heh. I can take the plastic off and fold that up, undo 5 bolts, loosen the rest, and the frame folds down in on itself. The picture on the right is the bag it fits in when it's folded down. It's the size of two regular pillow cases end to end. I'm going to reinforce the bag with denim (from my husband's old holey jeans) and make a carry strap for it. Took me about 16 hours all together to make, from drilling the bolt holes to finally tieing it down (it gets windy here) but I tested the take down and put up. Took me 21 minutes to fold down and bag, and then 37 minutes to set back up. Here's hoping it works!