I picked-up 2 swarms yesterday. Both were about soccer-ball sized and about 5 feet off the ground. I got one into a 10 frame deep yesterday with a patty & 1:1 without any problem. This morning I attempted to hive the second, gathered last evening. Apparently, I didn't get the cover on fast enough and suddenly there were all sorts of bees in the air! About 20 minutes later it was clear they were forming new swarm cluster in a small apple tree about 40 feet from the hive. I waited another 30 minutes and sucked them up again with the cat litter container "bee vac." This time, I had the patty and the 1:1 in the hive and ready, and was really fast with the cover. When I left them tonight, about 200 bees had clustered again in the tree, but the rest are in the hive and hanging around out front. Hopefully, they will draw out some comb on the new foundation, and give momma a chance to make some babies for winter. I hope the vestige cluster will find its way back to her. I am feeding like CRAZY, with some hives taking a gallon in less than 2 days. I bought another 100# of sugar today. With all the new equipment to house the girls and all the food, this is getting very expensive! I'll never make the money back, but it is fun! It reminds of a farmer friend's comment a long time ago; "If you want to end up farming with $100,000, ... start with $200,000."