pictures!?

Discussion in 'Beekeeping 101' started by JUDELT, Jan 14, 2013.

1. JUDELT

JUDELT New Member

Hi everyone, going to try and do this. IMG_1971 (1024x683).jpg IMG_1974 (640x427).jpg IMG_1991 (640x427).jpg

2. JUDELT

JUDELT New Member

ok. these are 3 of 4 candles i rolled, the bees with different colors of pollen and the last ;what happens when the sugarwater is left on when it gets cold!

3. kebee

kebee Active Member

Did good on the pictures JUDELT, and I know about the sugar getting cold, mine are bring in the pollen good also.

kebee

4. JUDELT

JUDELT New Member

we have maybe 2 days of above normal weather, then back to the 50's days and 30-40 nite temps!

5. Bees In Miami

Bees In Miami New Member

JUDELT: Nice job with the pics! Nice pics, as well! Did you make your own foundation for the candles? I finally figured out how to post pics recently, but figure it is a matter of time before I am told my pics are too large. How do you do the thumbnail to slideshow? I have read the tips, but it is still Greek to me. Thanks!

6. JUDELT

JUDELT New Member

no, on the foundation. i ordered , by mistake, some unwired foundation and don't have anyway to wire it. i found a site how to use it for candles. my husband is the computor guy. i just followed his instructions. sorry i ca't help there.