Pie for breakfast

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jb63, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Omie

Omie Active Member

The best part about leftover pie is when you go to get a piece and realize that if you cut what's left in half, then both pieces are too small. So the only logical thing then is.... ;)

2. Zulu

Zulu Member

I really like the way you think :thumbsup:

3. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm Active Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR, just had a Big slice of open face apple pie with chedder cheese melted on it for breakfast. Hope everyone starts the new year this good. :thumbsup: Jack

4. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

Omie: Its bad manners to take the last piece , its also bad to waste food so don't even think about splitting the last slice. :lol: The Boss told me that its hard to cook for just two after having a large family and that we had alot of leftovers go bad, I explained that I left the last for her and she said she did the same for me and thus the leftovers . So now its open season on that last slice. Jim

5. Omie

Omie Active Member

Pie is no good on the third day, so you just have to make sure it's gone by then. :lol:

6. Indiana Dave

Indiana Dave New Member

Had crumb cake this morning for breakfast. Made me think of this post. I love pie, cake, muffins and the like for breakfast. Tomorrow morning will be honey muffins with honey icing!

7. Zulu

Zulu Member

Yesterday had my last piece of CheeseCake. On rations for next 2 months from today