Poll for a new forum

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Iddee, Jan 5, 2010.

Would you like to have an Apitherapy forum heading.

1. Yes, it should have it's own heading

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, it should just be a child board under another forum

60.0%
  3. No, a sticky thread would suffice

20.0%
  4. No, I'm not interested in Apitherapy.

20.0%
  1. Iddee

Iddee New Member

This poll is to see how the members would like the subject of Apitherapy addressed, if at all. You can only vote for one choice, but you can go back and change your vote if you change your mind.

2. sqkcrk

sqkcrk New Member

Iddee,
    Yes, it should have it's own heading.
    [No,] I'm not interested in Apitherapy.

3. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

The conversations, chatter, and posts should dictate if a new forum is needed. How many threads can be moved over to some new apitherapy forum? Has there been a need up to this point? Has people "naturally" needed or desired to talk about such things on a level warranting a new forum?

You can't create need, by making a forum. You make a forum to fill the need.

The Biology forum probably sounded like a solid plan also. But look at the interest. A dead forum with a post or two per month. And this to the casual visitor or someone looking for the first time, indicates a negative to the forum.

4. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

Here is a forum that many could take interest in one form or another "Hobbies and outdoor activities". You have the farming-tractor forum, but what about those who are into motorcycles, boating, camping, RVing, rock climbing, skiing, cave exploring, stamp collecting, slot car racing, hot air balloon riders, etc. Not all beekeepers live on farms, and I think there could be a place to discuss people's interests outside the hive, but beyond gardening, tractors, and farm life.