Posting Ideas for this Forum

Discussion in 'Plant Identification' started by Charles, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Charles

Charles New Member

Hello everybody, it has been requested that we have a photo gallery for the identification of honey plants. I think this is a great idea!

Post pictures if you have them, location, time of year, anything you think may be helpful to those researching honey plants.

Enjoy...

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Zulu, let's post each one as a new topic, with the subject being the name of the plant. Then only use reply when it is another pic of the same plant. That will give us a thread for each plant, with all pics of that plant under it's thread.

3. Zulu

Zulu Member

Ok i will also resize pics later, i am in transit using the iPad and not easy to do now

4. Iddee

Iddee New Member

I'll try to move it around. I may screw it all up and you may have to start all over again. We'll see how it turns out.

5. Iddee

Iddee New Member

OK. I think I got it. If you see something wrong, tell me and I'll try to fix it.

Others, try to follow the lead. Post a subject naming the plant if there's not one already. Then post the pics under their name. If there is already a thread with that name, reply to it with more pics and info, like date and location.

It may take a bit to get it all aligned, but I think we can do it.

6. mjrice

mjrice New Member

What if we have a picture of a plant we would like help identifying?

7. Iddee

Iddee New Member

They have been posted in general or beek 101. I think that will work until it gets identified.

8. 2kooldad

2kooldad New Member

this is gonna be fun...im getting my camera batteries charged as we speak....an i think in time...after we get a good amount of plant pics up...this will be a huge help to beeks...but i do have one question....what about our international beeks...like EM in Isreal an Perry in Novascotia (sorry bout the spelling)...an any other out of towners ???

9. Iddee

Iddee New Member

They are welcome to post, too