Last nice day here for a while according to the forecast so figured I better go out and finish the last 4 hives. Went throught the first 3, no problems, spotted the queens, 2 or 3 frames of brood on the go, lots of stores left. I cleaned the bottom boards and reversed the deeps, no problems. Then I get to the last of my hives, lots of traffic, take off the top box, set it aside. Only see a couple hundred bees in the bottom box so I remove it, clean the bottom board and set the top box back on the bottom board. I start going through this box ( there were plenty of bees here, solid 7 frames worth) and notice right away they are a little buzzy. Lots of bees but it didn't take me long to figure out there was a problem. Found a emergency queen cell soon to be capped, middle of a frame. Found another queen cell on the bottom of a frame with an egg in it and a third cell on the side of a frame with a young larvae in it as well. No queen and absolutely no brood, capped or open anywhere to be seen. Now under normal circumstances I would have given it a frame of open brood from another hive but the 2 other hives next to it could not spare the frame without seriously weakening them. My new queens I have ordered won't be here until May 14th (if all goes well) so what to do? My decision? I did nothing. I left everything alone other than reversing the deeps. I figure they are trying to raise what they consider to be a viable queen and will be OK for the short term. I cannot see how these eggs can possibly be any good as there was absolutely no other egss or larvae to be seen so I am puzzled as to where they came from. There are hardly any drones to be seen and some of my hives are just beginning to raise some so even if these cells hatch out, there won't be any mature drones around anyways. I hope that they will fooled by these queen cells long enough to hold off developing laying workers until my queens arrive in 3 weeks and then I will just requeen. I know there are plenty of minds greater than mine around here so what say you? Do you think I made an alright decision? Should I have just combined it with another hive? I could go to another yard and swipe a frame but I have just gone through all my hives the last 3 days and don't really want to disrupt them anymore than I have to. All feedback will be appreciated.