Queens for Sale in NC

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by larry tate, Jan 18, 2010.

1. larry tate

larry tate New Member

Open mated Italian and Carni Queens for sale. Weather permitting they should be available late March or early April. We have Cordovan, MH, and Carni breeders. The yards are 8+ miles apart and have supporting drone colonies. Prices start at $18 ea. and are discounted for larger orders. Please call or e-mail for information.
    336-788-4554, TatesApiaries@yahoo.com or LJKHT@aol.com. Tate's Apiaries in Winston Salem, NC

2. wfuavenger

wfuavenger New Member

I must say, he has a VERY nice setup with really good looking bees. I have been there personally.

3. specialkayme

specialkayme New Member

Offering packages or nucs?

4. larry tate

larry tate New Member

We will have a limited supply of nucs. We wanted to make sure all hives to split were in good shape and the ones we looked in yesterday were. Will keep you informed. Thanks

5. fatbeeman

fatbeeman New Member

Larry if you need some more business I'll send you some I am always turning them down. I am 1 man show here. need more students to help me. have a good season.
    Don

6. larry tate

larry tate New Member

Thanks you very much for the offer. We would very much appreciate it. We are a husband and wife team with a very bright younger fellow helping. THANK YOU!