Beekeeping Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I think its a great idea. The more forum topics we have the broader our user base will become.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
I've never seen one, but have read about them. They don't sound like something that would intrest me, i don't have room to store my ten frame equipment now,can you use some of the standard ten frame equipment with the top bar hives? This reminds me when i ask my daughter=in=law if she like turnips, she said (oh my gosh no), i ask her if she had ate any and how they were fixed, her answer was No i've never had any? So who knows i may like them if i tried them. I'm game. Jack

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Top bar, Warre, and other such hives are becoming more and more popular, especially amongst those interested in more 'natural' type beekeeping and foundationless beekeeping. You should definitely have a forum for them, as the management of them is quite different from Langs.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Sure, why not, as Panther Bro says. I'm not real interested in those sorts of things, but do find some things about them interesting. On a reinventing the wheel sorta vein.

If there is interest enuf, set it up.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Sounds good to me, I don't think I will ever set one up but it is good to know info that might help somebody else out.

I say go for it!

G3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.