Rainbow Shots

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by blueblood, May 10, 2012.

1. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Was on my way back to the bee yard to check on things after a nice rain we had. Saw a bold double rainbow in the east. I missed capturing both of them while they were still bold but got some nice shots of the rainbow with some red sweet williams and cressleaf groundsel in the foreground. The sweet williams are one of the first species of my wild flowers that emerge and there are several combinations of colors. Farmers here in Indiana hate groundsel because it grows like weeds in and around the fields but I think its beautiful. I always get bummed a little when they spray it.
    rainbob sycamore.jpg rainbow field.jpg rainbow red flowers.jpg rainbow yellow flowers.jpg

2. bamabww

bamabww New Member

those are really good photos. Thanks for posting them.

3. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Thanks! Would you believe I took those with my phone? I did. I have a nicer digital camera I use for work that takes very nice photos...

4. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

:grin: :thumbsup:
    (by the way, did you really want us to refer to you as "Dave" instead of blueblood?) :dontknow:

5. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Hi Perry! Yeah, Dave is my name....the more I started referring to folks by their handle, the more it felt odd to me..so, thinking it might be odd for others, I offered my name. Otherwise, I don't mind blueblood....I figured the guys I chat with more often on here might feel more comfortable using my actual name...I use blueblood for everything because of my occupation...

6. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Not me. You should see my telephone. Many screen names. I have a couple members email addresses who I don't know who is because I didn't put their screen name in them. I even refer to people by screen name when we visit.

7. jim314

jim314 New Member

Nice pics Dave :)