rat has to let you laugh with me on this one

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riverrat, Dec 3, 2010.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

alright heres your chance to laugh at the mods lets see if one of them can beat this trick. I took a shower the last 4 days washed my hair twice each time since i couldnt get the shampoo to lather. after 4 days I had had enough was going to tell the wife dont be buying any more of that brand of shampoo. So to arm myself with ammunition when asking the wife not to buy anymore of that brand. I read the label and discovered i was using conditioner instead of shampoo. she had switched the bottles in the rack and i didnt notice until i thought enough was enough. thats hard to beat but is there any other people out there that will fess up to something they have done that was not well thought out :thumbsup: :Dancing: :D

2. Hobie

Hobie New Member

I remember when I first met the man who is now my husband. I was visiting and had a cold and a bad cough. I went into the bathroom, looked in the cabinet, and helped myself to a teaspoon of cough syrup. As I poured it out, it looked funny, but I had never used this brand. I slurped it down... and promptly spit it in the sink! Turns out he had filled the empty cough syrup bottle with shampoo for travel, and didn't label it!

And to think I married him anyway.

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

It happened about the time i was born, so didn't involve me. There was a man who boarded with us. Mother always kept a bottle of rubbing alcohol in the cabinet. It was her cure all. It kept disappearing. Mom bought a new bottle one day, removed about half of it, added 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts to it, and finished filling it with water. She said there was never a word said about it, but the path to the outhouse didn't have a blade of grass left in it.

The alcohol never disappeared again.