rat meets a priest

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by riverrat, Apr 28, 2011.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

ole Rat when he was a youngin decided to go visit dad so packing everthing in my room putting it in my red wagon. As I was walking to dads with my wagon behind me I came to this hill. I started up the hill cussing and swearing "This thing is to heavy" A priest heard me and came out. "You shouldn't be swearing" said the priest. "God hears you He is everywhere He's in the church on the sidewalk He's everywhere" ole little rat asks " is he in my Wagon" The priest replies "Yes rat he is in your Wagon" Mad at this point I told the priest "Well tell him to get the out and start pushin"

2. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Perrybee takes two steps further away from the Rat! (I don't like lightning) :mrgreen:

3. Bens-Bees

Bens-Bees New Member

Speaking of lightning and God... I've been struck by lightning... in a church no less. Ok, it wasn't a direct hit, but I got a good jolt from touching a grounded conduit while trying to install new telephone cabling and a lightning strike hit just right outside.

I'm not sure what the lesson from God on that was supposed to be though... don't go to church, or, stop pulling telephone cables? So I quit pulling telephone cables for a living and rarely go to church (though I continued for a long time after that, I really quit going because the churches I went to only wanted to preach politics instead of God.