Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Heaping cups of Patience
1 Heart full of Love
2 Hands full of Generosity
1 Head full of Understanding
and a Dash of Laughter

Sprinkle generously with kindness, add plenty of faith and mix well. Spread over a period of a lifetime and serve to everyone you meet.

REDUCE THE HEAT GOES A LONG WAY ALSO.

From the pages of http://www.kissrecipes.com/wild_game/

:mrgreen: Al

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
All of what Al said, and a wife that has your supper ready when you get home from hunting and fishing, and cleans your game while your eating supper, then rubs your back when you go to bed. :yahoo: Jack

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
G3, i don't know your wife, maybe ours are related. I guess were lucky, i hear that some people have to work and run through the bee yard naked to find love and happiness. Isn't that sad. :lol: :lol: Jack

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I married me a really swell gal from the mountains, actually she was a coal miners daughter.
Most times we are still like a couple of kids, except we don't run through the bee yard naked (even if we did I will never tell).

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
G3farms said:
I married me a really swell gal from the mountains, actually she was a coal miners daughter.
Most times we are still like a couple of kids, except we don't run through the bee yard naked (even if we did I will never tell).
They dont call you dolittle and was she from butcher holler by chance. I think I may have seen a movie about her
:D

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Nope she calls me......................well anyway she's from Pruden, TN. The KY state line was about 10 foot from her house, which at the time was still owned by JM Huber (it was still a coal camp house).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts