She cut me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rast, Mar 10, 2011.

1. rast

rast New Member

A big chunk out of my lower thigh. Skin cancer. It was malignant, but I wasn't expecting it to be that deep. About 3/16"deep. 1 1/2 X 3/4". Then told me that honey wasn't as good as the antibiotic prescription she gave me. I did ask her if she would tie my fish hook's for me as she was stitching me up.

2. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Better than the upper thigh. That would be a pain in the butt................ :thumbsup:

Hope she got it all.

3. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Sorry to hear of this rast, I hope that you have a speedy recovery and it doesn't come back either.

I have a neighbor that has skin cancer real bad and every time I see him there are fresh new places all over his face and arms. Poor ol' guy, I feel so sorry for him. He is red headed and very fair skinned, and says he figures all of the sun from being on the farm gave it to him.

4. Redcrane

Redcrane New Member

My doctor takes a couple of small pieces off of me every 6 months or so. Ya just gotta grin & live with it. (Redhead too)

5. riverrat

riverrat New Member

I just went through having melanoma skin cancer off my back its a scary thing to go through hope it all works out for you.

6. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

Sorry to hear you had to go through that Rast. Hope it heals up quickly for you and that it doesn't ever pay you a visit again.

7. Murrell

Murrell New Member

As a survivor, I wish you well !

Good Luck

Murrell

8. rast

rast New Member

Thanks all, I've had some cut off my head before, but as hard as it is, it didn't get very deep. I couldn't hardly walk this morning. My wife (as they will do :) ) thought I was just playing for sympathy (as us men will do) until she changed the dressing tonight. It was a 2' incision and all sunk in.
    By the way IDDEE, you know I go around with my butt on my shoulder all the time! Ever since I broke my neck and they used butt bone to fuse it back together :D .