Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big chunk out of my lower thigh. Skin cancer. It was malignant, but I wasn't expecting it to be that deep. About 3/16"deep. 1 1/2 X 3/4". Then told me that honey wasn't as good as the antibiotic prescription she gave me. I did ask her if she would tie my fish hook's for me as she was stitching me up.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Better than the upper thigh. That would be a pain in the butt................ :thumbsup:

Hope she got it all.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Sorry to hear of this rast, I hope that you have a speedy recovery and it doesn't come back either.

I have a neighbor that has skin cancer real bad and every time I see him there are fresh new places all over his face and arms. Poor ol' guy, I feel so sorry for him. He is red headed and very fair skinned, and says he figures all of the sun from being on the farm gave it to him.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I just went through having melanoma skin cancer off my back its a scary thing to go through hope it all works out for you.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Sorry to hear you had to go through that Rast. Hope it heals up quickly for you and that it doesn't ever pay you a visit again.

·
Registered
382 Posts
As a survivor, I wish you well !

Good Luck

Murrell

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all, I've had some cut off my head before, but as hard as it is, it didn't get very deep. I couldn't hardly walk this morning. My wife (as they will do :) ) thought I was just playing for sympathy (as us men will do) until she changed the dressing tonight. It was a 2' incision and all sunk in.
By the way IDDEE, you know I go around with my butt on my shoulder all the time! Ever since I broke my neck and they used butt bone to fuse it back together :D .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts