Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"As we "Silver Surfers" (older folks on the Internet) know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.

I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the eleven year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and I asked him to come over.

Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong? He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'...
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Eric grinned.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?
'No,' I replied. 'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'

So I wrote down: ID10T

I used to like Eric"...lol

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
...he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.' So I wrote down: ID10T I used to like Eric"...lol
But you figured it out---you've got a bright future ahead of yourself in computerland.:rolling:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I hear you Greg. I have a good friend that was a manager in a computer department. When ever they would hire a new guy or gal and they would enthusiastically ask if they could assist me, I would ask for a keyboard with an Any Key on it. They would try to explain the any key but I would insist that they order me in one with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts