Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that time of the year for the Rattlesnake hunt leaving today for 3 days of R&R. Will post some pics when I get back
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
waynoka oklahoma is theone we go to.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Good luck rat, and be careful. Ever since i had a copperhead hang up in my pant leg, i look under my hives in the woods and and in the Big Sac river areas. I bought a pistol (the Judge) that shoots 410 and 45 shells just in case i see anotherone around the hives. Snake huntings not my thing, so you won't have any competition from me.:grin: Jack

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
And most people will say "Why would anyone want to keep bees? If I see a bee I stay well away from it"

Snakes and bees can be fun once you understand them.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
like bees snakes are very interesting characters once understood:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
The 5 cousins and I used to catch them live around Orlando and sell to the Ross Allen Reptile Institute for venom.
I have plenty of snakes on the farm I just bought north of Gainesville/ LaCrosse. Help yourself to all the snakes you want. I did not tell my wife after I went back in the woods surveying. There are some beautes back there since the forest has never been worked.

·
Registered
974 Posts
The 5 cousins and I used to catch them live around Orlando and sell to the Ross Allen Reptile Institute for venom.
I have plenty of snakes on the farm I just bought north of Gainesville/ LaCrosse. Help yourself to all the snakes you want. I did not tell my wife after I went back in the woods surveying. There are some beautes back there since the forest has never been worked.
Does that mean you are staying stateside Gary?!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no snakes this time but got caught up in tornados while there what a year

1 - 14 of 14 Posts