snakes and mules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by reidi_tim, May 5, 2012.

1. reidi_tim

reidi_tim New Member

I went out to the farm today to check on the bees, dad wanted to go with me and see how I was doing my inspections and what I was looking for. I went to the machine shed got the mule and drove down to my truck. I changed my shoes, put on my sweat pants and got all my gear into the mule. So with dad and I redressed we headed out to the bee yard, no sooner then we crossed the gate into the hay field a 18" snake falls from the inner roof of the mule hits me in the head then lands on my lap and quickly makes it to the floor. Dad is trying to push it out of the mule but we are laughing so hard it was an impossible task. I stopped the mule and got rid of our tag along...... I looked at dad and said " I thought this only happened in low budget horror movies " his reply was simply " at least it didn't happen in 8 lanes of heavy traffic " . Farther / son moments never stop no matter what age they are at :thumbsup:

2. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

:lol: :thumbsup:

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

I hope the poor fellow didn't get hurt. Rousting him from his resting place was bad enough.

4. blueblood

blueblood New Member

I got chills reading that.......not fond of snakes at all.......

5. efmesch

efmesch Active Member

I love to hear of father-son stories doing things together. That's the way to go and successfully meet any challenge. :thumbsup: