Snot rockets

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side...PG-13' started by BjornBee, Jul 22, 2009.

1. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

Yes, this is a bee problem. But perhaps better on this forum.

So there I was yesterday, hive opened, hands sticky, bees everywhere...and it came. I giant sneeze. :shock: I guess the sniffling from sweat pouring down my face didn't help much. But I sneezed, and had the area of a quarter plastered with snot to the inside of my veil.

It made me wonder how many others had experiences such as this. It's kind of funny and disgusting at the same time. I tried blowing on it, like I had done many times in clearing my veil of sweat. But it was not going anywhere. I scraped it with my hive tool, but just clogged more of the screening, and made the area much larger.

Man, I was not having a good day..... :lol:

Just wanted to pass along this image this morning. You all have a nice day..... :eek:

2. Hobie

Hobie New Member

Well, better than sneezing that into the honey! I don't care if honey is antibiotic... ;)

3. rast

rast New Member

Well, now that you bring it up, I have had sinus problems, forgot, hack and spit :eek: . Nice thing about alexander veils, they are easy to swap and I keep a spare.

4. BjornBee

BjornBee New Member

It's like when your so drunk you try to throw your beer can out the car window but the window is up.... :lol:

Or so I've been told..... :roll:

5. G3farms

G3farms New Member

haha have done that a couple of times while I was welding for extended periods of time outside. Hock one up and spit it into the hood.

G3

6. indypartridge

indypartridge New Member