Snow in May

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Charles, May 12, 2010.

1. Charles

Charles New Member

Woke up to quite a bit of snow on the ground this morning, a very bad thing this time of the year. Here's my youngest boys truck in the back yard:

[attachment=1:2smdvrp8]snow1.jpg[/attachment:2smdvrp8]

There are trees down all over, we were lucky and didn't have any serious damage. Here's a shot from the back yard of a couple of tree's that were much taller yesterday:

[attachment=0:2smdvrp8]snow2.jpg[/attachment:2smdvrp8]

Supposed to get more snow tonight :confused:

Attached Files:

2. Bitty Bee

Bitty Bee New Member

Is that normal for this time of year?
    I don't think I would like to live in Colorado. That is too much snow for me.

3. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

Wow! I can't even imagine that much snow in May.... what an awful way to do spring.

4. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Is this your normal weather there??

Kind of tough putting out a garden, oh never mind about that you are a city boy now :lol: just kidding you!!

G3

5. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

We have several snow storms every winter here in SW Mo. and have seen it snow on Easter. I can only remember snow flurries once in May but it did not accumulate :thumbsup: .I used to like snow to hunt and sled in but now that i'm older (and a little smarter) i could live the rest of my life without ever seeing another snow flake and be perfectly happy. :yahoo: Jack

6. Charles

Charles New Member

It's not common at all for us to get that kind of snow this late...good news is we're going to be in the 70's for the next 7 day's :yahoo:

7. Bitty Bee

Bitty Bee New Member

Now that I think about it, when we lived in MO we did get snow on Easter a couple of times. I liked it then though!