so much for sitting back

Discussion in 'Swarms, Cut outs, and Trap outs' started by Zookeep, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Zookeep

Zookeep Active Member

got a call today from Russel (aka crackerbee) and went and did a removal 15 min from my house, cause I did the removal inside the playhouse with the door shut I must have gotten every single bee, the few I missed ended up at the window and I got them too:grin: big thumbs up to Russel:thumbsup: thnx 4 deep frames of brood with some food lots of bees for so little comb, looks like they have been there just over 5 weeks maybe 6.

Attached Files:

2. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

Nice job (again) Zoo, thanks for posting the pics! :thumbsup:

And for Russel (Crackerbee) ........
    A big slice of pie for being a stand-up guy and passing on a catch to a fellow member! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pie.jpeg

3. jb63

jb63 New Member

Nice work Zoo.The fastest way to get more work is to say your hanging it up.

4. blueblood

blueblood New Member

Wow, I am simply jealous Zoo...Most of us have snow on the ground and probably will continue for weeks to come. And Perry, please remember that pie for my next slice...Key lime is my absolute favorite!! :Dancing:

5. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

Your expertise in carpentry shows in doing removals so as word get around that you can bet the job done with out causing a hole lot more damage than what is necessary you will be recommended for more and more removals. Looks like nice brood pattern, What was there temperament like? Happy to see you or try to put you back in your truck? thanks for posting Zookeep.

6. PerryBee

PerryBee New Member

No problem Dave.
    As most folks know by now, the quickest way to get that elusive "slice of pie" is to simply post a picture of yourself with the appropriate sting picture. The funnier the picture, the better the slice.
    So for all you folks anxious to get your slice, simply throw away those veils, take off the gloves, and go through your hives in wild abandon! :mrgreen:

7. bamabww

bamabww New Member

These pictures really help me out, thanks so much for taking the time to share them.

8. Zookeep

Zookeep Active Member

funny you should say that Perry, I forgot to mention that this hive was so tame that I didnt use a veil or gloves after I had put cuts in the floor, and not 1 sting.

9. ApisBees

ApisBees Active Member

Nice brood pattern Genital bees It is that what will keep you going to look at and pick up the next swarm when the phone call comes.

10. crackerbee

crackerbee Member