Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking my first class in Beekeeping this Sunday.

My interest started on a lark, but for the last six weeks I've spend nearly every day readin something about beekeeping.
Just so fascinating and so much to learn.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
welcome...

my first revelation some 50 years ago while looking into my first bee hives was 'there is a lot to learn in them little white boxes' and still true today.

are you perhaps a 'mork from ork' fan?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome...

my first revelation some 50 years ago while looking into my first bee hives was 'there is a lot to learn in them little white boxes' and still true today.

are you perhaps a 'mork from ork' fan?
My last name is Nenno. Close enough to the nanu-nanu from Mork and Mindy.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
:hi:Glad you've joined us. It looks like you have picked up the bee addiction. This isn't the crowd to cure you of it. Think of us as a support group. We'll try to help you manage the addiction and still live a "normal" life. Your presence helps us too. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome, this is one of the most addictive hobby's you will get into. But one of the most enjoyable past times that can be appreciated by family and friends. Tom

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome to your new world. So much for it being a "lark". You won't find a friendlier bunch of folks who share the same interests. Don't be afraid to ask questions, check out the chat room, and have a great time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts