I got a call this morning to remove a vertical board outside wall and cut out the bees. It is definite and will be done on the first 70 degree, sunny day. Got a second call this afternoon. Did the scouting trip and will wait for them to decide. It's in a new brick and stucco house and will be taken out from the drywall ceiling in the living room if they want them gone.