srvfantexasflood lives in the hood

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riverrat, Sep 10, 2010.

1. riverrat

riverrat New Member

tuesday I was passing through srvfantexasflood town of residence when I came upon a traffic jam early in the morning I thought it was a car accident in the south bound lane. once I got up to the scene there was a guy laying on the highway in the north bound median with hand cuffs on. From what I have heard and read a highway patrolman tried to pull over a suspected drunk driver when he pulled them over 2 men got out of the car fighting and stabbing each other one of the men killed the other deader than a hammer in the south bound passing lane. All I can say is this ole redneck didnt know he was bringing pliers to a knife fight.

2. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood New Member

You were stuck in that mess? You heard alot more about it than the papers are printing. Drugs were allegedly involved and the guys were from Texas.
    I kept hearing the helicopters and was wondering what was going on. The husband called to say his boss had been sitting in that traffic jam for 45 minutes without moving an inch. When I left for work, I went that way, going the opposite direction. They were detouring traffiic on to 56 highway, right by the house. Three lanes of tractor trailers and ticked off commuters had to squeeze down to one lane and then back to two lanes. All we needed was a dang train to come through, like they do about 70 times a day!

3. riverrat

riverrat New Member

I got lucky I was headed north i was only stuck for about 15 minutes. I would have paid money to see the look on the highway patrolmans face when they jumped out and started fighting and stabbing each other after pulling them over. My cousin works in olatha for canyon stone on dennis street he knows a couple olatha pd officers. He was the one telling me about what happened

4. G3farms

G3farms New Member

That is just plain crazy, I bet that cop did not know what to think.

5. srvfantexasflood

srvfantexasflood New Member

I live just north of Canyon Stone.

6. riverrat

riverrat New Member

i stopped in to visit with my cousin wednesday afternoon at canyon stone he is over shipping and recieving. Gave me a tour pretty interesting how they make the stone