Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HelloI am the owner/operator of Candleworks located in . I am writing you this email to inform you we are looking for your business. I specialize in making hand-dipped pure beeswax taper candles (6, 8, 10, or 12 inch). All you have to do is send us your wax and we will make the candles for you at a very competitive price for you to in turn retail for a great profit! Prices are listed below email me back or call me at with any questions or comments if interested.

If you send the wax the price for 1 case(12 Dozen candles per case) is $96.00 for any and all sizes!
If you do not have wax to send but still want taper candles then the prices are: 6 inch- 16.00 per dozen, 8 inch- 18.00 per dozen, 10 inch- 20.00 per dozen, 12 inch- 22.00 per dozen.....Thanks again and I look forward to your buisness!

What ya'll think?

I just finished shipping the last of my capping wax and bulk I got over $5.00 a pound in 3 pound blocks.

:mrgreen: Al

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope nothing special about me. The list of E mail adresses had to have been 30 or more. I did also see some names of people from this forum.

:mrgreen: Al

1 - 7 of 7 Posts