I hived ten packages last friday. Today went in to see how they were progressing. Only got thru four before a thunderstorm rolled in and stopped for the day. None of the four has taken much of the syrup I had on them(less than a quart each). Two seemed ok on drawing comb, one had very little drawn and one had drawn no comb at all. The one that drew no comb is really troubling. I was unable to find the queen but could have missed her. Should I go in again and try harder? Just give them more time to get started? If I should wait , how long until I look again? If they not gonna start then I should prob combine and get some use out of them.