Surgihoney - Super Honey

Discussion in 'Bee News' started by Marbees, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Marbees

Marbees Member

I was 14 years old when diagnosed with ulcus bulbi duodeni, and I lived with that for 6 years, until I met an old beekeeper, an uncle of friend of mine who gave me the best present I have ever received, a pail of 5 kilograms (11 lb) of mountain wild flower honey. Unprocessed of course :smile:
    He told me if I eat all of that honey in one week, I'll be an ulcus free for the rest of my life. Wasn't easy but the idea of being a pain free, gave me the strength to do it. I can't remember eating anything else except that honey and some chicken soup. I was drinking that honey, straight from the pail, no jar or spoon. It worked. Never had that excruciating pain again. People with ulcus know what I am talking about. Even 34 years later I vividly remember the pain, that comes in waves and leaves you exhausted.

Two years ago my friend Keith got himself a nice Akita puppy. Handsome and too energetic boy named Emmett. One day Emmett jumped the fence and went exploring Toronto, got hit by car, some open wounds, ended up in a vet clinic getting honey dressing treatment for his wounds to prevent infections and speed up healing time. The vet used a regular Ontario honey. Afterwards, Keith continued the honey treatment on Emmett with my girls honey, now you can't even see scars on the dog.

Conclusion: All natural honey is a medicine, but we can charge you more if it comes in limited supply ( buckwheat, manuka, heather, surgihoney...)

2. bamabww

bamabww New Member

Very interesting. Appreciate you sharing that medical info.