Survival seeds

Discussion in 'General Gardening' started by BjornBee, Oct 23, 2009.

1. BjornBee

BjornBee Active Member

They did finish the calendar. Their calendar was a lunar calendar, and it cycles till the planets align, every so many thousand years. If you were a calendar maker hundreds of years ago , and ran the calendar out till the end of the cycle, you would of probably stopped at that point also.

Put another way....how many of you have calendars up on your wall years in advance? I don't. Our calendar happens to be yearly. And if a alien came to visit and looked at your calendar, how foolish would it be to assume that YOU predicted the end of the world as the last day of December, due to the simple fact YOUR calendar ended?

The different civilizations all came to one simple conclusion. NOT that the world would end at that time...just the calendar ended, and they simply had no reason to start the next one. Too much coincidence you say? That would be like that alien finding the same calendar all over the world, and suggesting that due to all people forcasting the same ending in December, that the proof is overwhelming.

We all use the yearly calendar. Many years ago, they all used the same lunar calendar. Simple as that.

2. G3farms

G3farms New Member

aahhhh Bjorn that is too simple of an answer and will not sell seeds very well either :lol: :lol:

I wonder if we need special 2012 bees for these survival seeds, ha I do have some survivor bees. :yahoo:

G3

3. BjornBee

BjornBee Active Member

I've been thinking of ways to make money off this..... :thumbsup:

If I could get a list orf those that bought seeds...no doubt they need bees for the garden... :lol:

4. Hobie

Hobie New Member

Walt B - Good one! I laughed out loud. Literally.

5 planets in alignment is called a "syzygy," which was what my Dad called me as a kid, so there's got to be some good luck in there for me somewhere!

5. BjornBee

BjornBee Active Member

Well, you can all rest easy....I have the 12th crystal skull...... :Dancing: