Taking winter orders on complete hive specials

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by roryb, Dec 7, 2010.

1. roryb

roryb New Member

10-Frame un-assembled Hive w/ IPM Bottom Board

Quantity Price / Each
    Qty Price
    1 - 4 / $ 36.95
    5 - 14 / $ 34.95
    15 - 34 / $ 32.95
    35 - 49 / $ 30.95
    50 - 99 / $ 28.95
    100 - 199 / $ 27.95
    200 + / $ 26.50

*8-Frame Hives are $2.00 less posted prices.
    *Solid Bottom Boards are same price as IPM.

Also use the below link to see prices on assembled or painted hives with other combination's.
    http://www.busybeesapiaries.net/Buy_Who ... Hives.html

We are getting great deals on lumber prices and are passing the savings along if you act fast. Order before we booked up. Shipping will be very reasonable if your order is large enough to justify the use of our on truck. Call for a quote.

Busy Bees Apiaries
    Rory Boleware
    814-591-7791
    rory@busybeesapiaries.net
    http://www.BuyBeesNow.com

2. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

site downloads EXTREME slowly. looks nice from what I can see.

where is Epps Louisiana?

I have no idea why but the 'buybeesnow' web address works a bit faster than your .com address. at least one page on both addresses does not come up here at all.

I was also looking for some explanation of material (type of wood) and construction detail (corner joint construction).

3. roryb

roryb New Member

Epps, LA is in North East Louisiana 45 miles East of Monroe and 12 miles North of I-20.
    I use DSL and the site always loads fast on my machine. I will look into it. Thanks
    The type of lumber is Southern Yellow Pine. The box is jointed with box joints. The same as 99.9% of the commercial produced hive bodies that you will see despite the fact that many people refer to the joint as dove tail. The sides are straight not tapered.

4. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

thanks rory for the info...

I am on broadband, so sometimes the downloads here are a bit slow. It seemed to me it was taking a bit longer than 'typical' for your background picture to load.

I have property and family in North Louisiana so I now have an idea of where you reside.

Thanks...

5. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

checked your site again and it came up real fast so I think the slowness was my broadband connection.

the 'about us' did not come up at all.

6. roryb

roryb New Member

This is a new website I have not gotten to the "about page" yet or uploaded all products that I have available but look you should find some things of interest.

Thanks
    Rory