Thank You

Discussion in 'General Beekeeping' started by Bsweet, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

Thank you, to the members, friends and mentors on this forum. I spend time on another Bee Keeping forum that has alot more traffic on it but always come here afterwards for a clear/cool breath of air and good coversation.
    The other site is listed as a bee keeping forum but it seems that it all boils down to if it dosn't work for a comm. bee keeper it wont work or has no use.

At least here a keeper or someone wanting to be a keeper can ask a question and NOT get blasted for it, be it a good idea,bad idea or a different way of doing or trying something.

Again thank you one and all for your time, guidance and friendship. Jim :hi:

2. Walt B

Walt B New Member

Jim, I'm glad you're here also. :drinks:

Walt

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Keep in mind, you are one of us. You make up a portion of that kindness and friendliness. Thanks back at you, and thanks for staying around.

4. riverrat

riverrat New Member

5. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

thanks for sharing your time, your questions and your insight Jim. for myself all these things have value no matter if you are just starting or a seasoned pro. I sometimes think the sentiments you express seem a bit silly, but invariable they do make everyone feel better. That should be good reason enough.

thanks for being here Jim.

6. Tia

Tia New Member

Thanks, Jim, for saying what I should've said long ago. Ultimately, I get all my answers here without anyone shouting me down or flaunting superiority.

7. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

I'm extremely thankful for this forum and the folks who visit here too. It means a lot to be able to ask a question without being belittled, mocked, or mistreated! This is one of the VERY few places I felt safe allowing my kids to participate...thanks to all of YOU kind folks!

8. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Careful, Mama Beek, there's one old grinch on here that would steal your kids if you turned your head. :eek: :thumbsup:

9. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

awww, we all love you too!! :D As big as they are getting I don't know if they still qualify as "kids" to anybody but me. WBB & me have been sick so long and stuck in the house so long though that without the boys taking care of stuff around here for us we would be in big trouble. Soon as we get our strength back and the boys get a day off we'll be coming for a visit though...the kids have been missing you so you should have hugs ready!

10. Iddee

Iddee New Member

11. milapostol

milapostol New Member

I totally agree! I always breath a sigh of relief when I come here too. I don't worry about someone getting all up in arms if I say something they don't agree with.