That's about it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Murrell, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Murrell

Murrell New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What it was;
    [​IMG]

Thanks for all the messages
    Murrell

2. riverrat

riverrat New Member

man sorry to see that Let me offer my condolances and a hive or 2 of bees this spring to help you rebuild

3. Iddee

Iddee New Member

Rat, if he comes and gets them add one more hive and send me the bill.

4. riverrat

riverrat New Member

I know your sense of humor may not be good right now this is meant to be serious if you do see humor in it I applaud you and hope you dont mind. If you dont please let me be the first to appologize. ( da Rat Crawls on top of a large stump left from the storm grabs a megaphone and says) WE HAVE A FELLOW MEMBER THAT CAN USE A HAND UP. WETHER IT BE A LITTLE HELP CLEANING UP. A ARM AROUND THE SHOULD WITH A "MAN I UNDERSTAND AND HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU IN YOUR RECOVERY" OR MAYBE AN OFFER OF A FEW BEES TO GET EM BACK ON THERE FEET. LOOSING BEES IS LIKE LOOSING A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY AND WHEN A MEMBER OF THIS BEEKEEPING FAMILY FORUM HAS LOSES. WITHIN THERE EXTENDED FAMILY (BEES) WE ALL COME TO THE RESCUE WITH HELP ,WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN DO OR OFFER FOR HELP THIS IS WHAT SETS US ASIDE FROM OTHER FORUMS WE'S BEE'S FAMILY.(Da rat climbs off his Stump shuts off the megaphone as iddee explains we all already knew this) :thumbsup:

5. charmd2

charmd2 New Member

Rat. Save them the drive and when I come over there I can bring a trailer and haul bees to em. :)

6. riverrat

riverrat New Member

i believe I can do a few spilts and fill that bill iddee the dajavue thing about this it is almost a rat scenario that has come true just not a neighbor or a a snow storm but rare tornado. Murrell please post on how you plan to deal with when you have time i know you have many other issues to deal with far more important. Again i am sorry to see this and is a unfortunate prime example of why I come up with scenarios trying to get posts since we never know when tragedy will strike, unfortunately i could have never dreamed up a scenario of a tornado in winter only a snow storm.

7. brooksbeefarm

brooksbeefarm New Member

Rat,Like Iddee, add another one and send me the bill. Jack

8. Murrell

Murrell New Member

Thanks everyone for your generosity.

Right now it sounds as though the insurance may cover the bee loss.

I generally raise cane about govt. but the Phelps Co. Sheriff Dept., & Highway Dept, and the Missouri Highway Patrol have really been helpful.

About 20 people from the Rolla Mo. Methodist & St.James Mo. Baptist Churches have came to offer clean up help in the area.

Also a little portable trailer restruant that I never heard of set up at a road intersection, giving hamburgers, fries. coffee soda to the volenteers.

So every thing is going fairly Ok, If it would just warm up a few more degrees.

Again Thanks a lot

Murrell & Mary Lou

9. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Rat add my name on the list and send me the bill also.

Mr. Murrell I am truly saddened by the sight of your bees, you had a very nice bee yard. I sure do hope your house and other properties sustained not much if any damage. You do have the support of the long distance bee family of this forum and sounds as though you have good neighbors as well. I sure hope you get every thing back in shape in short order.

10. Bsweet

Bsweet Member

Murrell; Hang in there buddy. As I tell the young folks around here when they get bummed out "NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU THINK IT IS, JUST REMIMBER IT COULD BE WORSE SO BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE. In your case just keep in mind that your family and friends here love you man. Jim

11. Mama Beek

Mama Beek New Member

We have quite a bit of family in your area Murrell and will be heading that way sometime in the not too distant future. I'll send you a pm before we hit the road and see if there is anything we can do to help out while we are there. We all have plenty of experience cleaning up storm damage.

12. tecumseh

tecumseh New Member

murrell writes:
    About 20 people from the Rolla Mo. Methodist & St.James Mo. Baptist Churches have came to offer clean up help in the area.

tecumseh:
    ain't it a blessing to having thoughtful neighbors?

13. G3farms

G3farms New Member

Good neighbors are good to have.